CONTACT US NOW
Over 500,000 truck accidents are reported in the U.S. each year, resulting in approximately 5,000 fatalities and around 140,000 serious injuries. Every 16 minutes, a U.S. resident is killed or injured in a big accident. In 98% of the truck cases, the victims are the driver or vehicle occupants of the passenger car. Also, 15% of the fatalities caused by trucks are motorcyclists, bicyclists, or pedestrians. Catastrophic injuries including severe brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries are reported with high frequency following these crashes. Truck accidents represent some of the most serious cases we handle at the Law Office of Jose R. Fernandez, P.A.. and knowing what to do after a truck accident in Florida can be overwhelming. We have years of experience handling 18-wheeler accidents on all mayor highways and roads in Florida. We’re familiar with the common causes of truck accident injuries. We’re here for you and ready to fight for your rights.
Obtaining compensation for serious injuries caused by truck accidents is no easy matter. Truck accident cases can be complex, they involve many factors and parties large enough to fight liability vigorously.
It takes experience and very careful preparation to overcome all the obstacles that insurance and truck companies will place in our path. At the Law Office of Jose R. Fernandez, P.A., you get the benefit of 20 years of experience by a top-rated personal injury firm with access to all the truck accident experts and technology needed to:
- Investigate the accident, review accident reports for inconsistencies, investigate a trucking company’s safety record, investigate a truck driver’s accident history, consult with accident reconstruction experts, if necessary.
- Prepare discovery requests to obtain all the important documents, objects, or tangible things that may be in the possession of adverse parties, like the trucking company.
- Gather all the evidence and determine if government regulations have been violated.
- Present the evidence (accident reports, witness testimony, etc) that allows a jury to understand the important technical and legal details of trucking.
- Calculate your damages caused by the specific injuries you have suffered.
To enlist the help of our truck accident lawyer, contact us today. The sooner you call us, the better our chances to identify and preserve the evidence in your favor. We prepare for trial those cases that are likely to go to trial and we put in posture for settlement those cases that are going to be settled, which leads to both better and quicker verdicts and settlements. Contact us at the Law Office of Jose R. Fernandez, P.A., to begin protecting your rights.
For a free consultation, please call us at the Law Office of Jose R. Fernandez, P.A.
Miami (305) 403-4422
Tallahassee (850) 577-0023